Managed Public Cloud
Focus on Your Business
We at M Cloud utilize our Expert Managed Service Provider accreditation to ensure that your environment is always running securely and at peak performance. It is our core business to operate your cloud.
Operating the cloud requires knowledge of the hundreds of cloud assets that is not a server. Use our experts to manage your cloud platform and get most well-trained and experienced cloud platform reliability engineers on the market.
Our managed cloud platform teams are available 24x7x365 to support your business across cloud service technology, ITIL and DevOps processes backed by cloud vendor premier support agreements to ensure rapid escalation.
- Best in class monitoring, logging and auditing of your cloud environment
- Secure access to your cloud platform from Lighthouse and Bastion service
- 24×7 management of incidents and problems and changes on platform
- Automated security patching of Windows and Linux servers
- Code driven self-service for developers and business users
Managed Cloud Health Check
Reduce Cloud Cost
Evidence shows that a poorly configured and managed cloud service can cost at least 40% more than it should. The health check will review your cost reduction opportunities from rightsizing and optimal cloud licensing.
Mitigate Cloud Risk
As the cloud keeps evolving, so does security. The health check measures your cloud environment against recommended compliance frameworks for cloud security and provides you with recommendations for improvement.
Effective cloud governance requires a methodic tagging enforcement. We point out untagged assets and make suggested best-practices for tagging available to improve governance maturity.
- Monthly review of your cloud infrastructure and operational practices
- Identification of critical issues, security risks and opportunities for improvement
- Recommendations for your cloud governance that will increase your control
- Recommendations on configuration, utilization, and cost optimizations
- Recommendations on service improvements and alignment to best practices
- Advice on cloud commercial models to optimize use and help reduce your costs
- Report on deviations from best practices across your cloud platform
Managed Cloud Security
Next Generation Security
Utilizing decades of cybersecurity work from Microsoft, M Cloud leverages cloud native tooling to elevate your security detection and response.
Extensive data collection is used in combination with deep threat analytics and intelligent threat detection to respond to unknown threats.
Making your threat detection and response smarter and faster with artificial intelligence (AI) helps you prevent damaging incidents.
Choosing an Expert MSP as partner provides expert assistance to your security team to ensure Cloud threat identification, protection, and remediation.
- Investigation of alerts and review of cyber telemetry behavioral patterns
- Respond to events and maintain response/remediation actions
- Maintain exposure and security scores across the digital estate
- Configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of Azure Defender
- Configuration of native and custom connectors
- Configuration and maintenance of detection rules including SOC-ML animalities
- Enablement and continuous management of Azure Sentinel
- Log streaming integration to SIEM platform
- Monthly Reporting
Managed Cloud Compliance
Meet Global Standards
Cloud Compliance helps you meet your governance, risk, and compliance goals, by supporting your compliance and risk teams with expert assessment and continuous improvement of your cloud environment to comply with internationally recognized standards for cybersecurity and compliance.
Leverage Automation to investigate and remediate non-compliance issues across your entire cloud estate.
Access to Expert Knowledge
Ensuring Cloud Compliance requires expert knowledge of Cloud Security and Compliance standards. Use our experts to assist your security & compliance teams and to ensure your Cloud is continuously secure and compliant.
- Implementation of global standards such as ISO27001, CIS or NIST
- Identification of risks across the resource landscape
- Enforcement of custom policies required from your GRC team
- Continuous reporting on compliance state 24×7
- Self-service handling of policy exemptions and the enforcement of the desired state for all policies
- Review of failed controls and creation of change requests for policy change to remediate
- Monitoring of compliance state and review of event-based policy states
- Monthly Reporting of KPIs
Talk to us.
It all starts with a conversation. Our experts are on-hand to talk through every detail of your vision.
Get in touch today to see how we can help you with managed IT services.
Increase your impact, further. Embrace a complete digital transformation with our full range of Microsoft products and services.
Intelligent Cloud Microsoft Azure
Easily build, manage and deploy future-ready intelligent cloud solutions. Securely, from anywhere.
Business Automation with Microsoft D365
Leverage lean business processes for a more efficient way of working. And transform day-to-day tasks from time-costly to automated workflows.
Modern Work with Microsoft M365
Transform your workplace and empower teams to collaborate together securely. Adopt true agility and a modern work landscape.