In this age of digital transformation, organizations manage tens to hundreds of different workloads, all running in different architecture models on a diverse set of infrastructures. This creates a complex and complicated set of IT environments to deal with, as each of them have their own set of disjointed management tools, requiring specific expertise and resources.
But what if there is a solution to simplify management and bring everything together in one single pane of glass? Join Devoteam M Cloud’s webinar on March 31 at 11h30 to find out more.
We will show you how Microsoft Azure Arc brings security and cloud-native services to hybrid and multicloud environments. It enables you to secure and govern infrastructure and apps anywhere, build cloud-native apps faster with familiar tools and services to run them on any platform.
We will walk you through all the benefits:
- Operational efficiency. Take advantage of cloud-native technology features: bring Azure cloud management capabilities and services to virtually any environment.
- Security and compliance. Enforce policies across environments to meet your unique compliance requirements.
- Developer productivity. Accelerate software delivery by taking advantage of Azure innovation and get self-service access to on-premises resources.
- Flexibility. You are not forced to run workloads on Azure to benefit from unified cloud management.
- Intro: how to manage the challenges of hybrid cloud
- Azure Arc: key features and benefits