Azure Skills Accelerate Program
- trained jointly by Microsoft and Devoteam to become official certified by Microsoft Azure Experts
- become more effective faster through personal mentoring and shadowing of our lead consultants
- invited to the Global Bootcamp to be trained on the Azure Cloud Enablement framework, learn from best practices at customers and work as a team on soft skills development
- graduating into one of the 5 official Devoteam Azure Expert roles
- receiving a Devoteam M Cloud Azure Expert Badge (that will be used on LinkedIn)
Who is eligible?
We allow any types of talents to join the Azure Skills Accelerate Program no matter if you are a graduate, career changer or self made IT Guru. Depending on your experience, you will be assigned to the Rookie, Novice or Associate plan and your training will be adjusted accordingly to become a Certified Expert (on Entry Level*).
Devoteam M Cloud Job Role Development Path
Manage, visualize and build all your Cloud Development and Data Skills with our new program.
For the Accelerator Program starting in September, we offer 5 development paths for this job roles:
As an Azure Cloud Architect, you perform a key role in customer cloud transformation and migration projects, where you will be involved in consulting and architecture design services. In a customer facing role, you will act through the different phases of the project, from strategy up to delivery and support of Azure Cloud environments.
As an Azure Cloud & DevOps Engineer, you will mainly work on the implementation, automation, management and optimization of Azure Cloud infrastructures. You will work closely with cloud architects and cloud engineers in cross-functional teams on challenging customer projects and implement/support cloud infrastructure transformations. You will be involved in POCs, pilots and assessments, where you can showcase your technical expertise on the Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will mainly work on the implementation, automation, management and optimization of Azure Cloud infrastructures. You will work closely with cloud architects and cloud engineers in cross-functional teams on challenging customer projects and implement/support cloud infrastructure transformations. You will be involved in POCs, pilots and assessments, where you can showcase your technical expertise on the Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
Good analysis starts with a good dataset, and that’s what Data Engineer is here for. Your job is to extract data from the places it’s stored, transform it into readable ways and load it to the systems that will use it – all being done programmatically and in the most efficient manner. You work with methodologies and people, but also technologies, such as SQL, Python, Databricks, Azure Synapse and others. Your work is inevitable for Data Scientists and Business Analysts who’ll step in afterwards.
As a cloud developer at Devoteam, you will have experience and knowledge of how to design APIs and technical architecture and have the skill required to implement them efficiently with or without the use of frameworks. You are an advocate for creating the best solution, not the easiest. You enjoy working alongside other developers, designers and data scientists in teams where you get to contribute with your expertise. You are passionate about learning and testing new technologies, as well as comfortable and experienced working with agile development.
Rookie graduation plan
Rookies will be assessed by a Lead Consultant and allowed to the next available Microsoft Official Training Cohort for 3 weeks resulting in basic Azure Certifications. Then they will assessed again and assigned a mentor and projects to shadow lead consultants on during 1 month. Then a lead consultant will assess the progress and when accepted, the Rookie will attend the Global Bootcamp.
Novice graduation plan
Novices will be assessed by a Lead Consultant and when accepted be allowed to the next Microsoft Official Training Cohort for 3 weeks resulting in basic Azure Certifications. Then they will be assigned a mentor and projects to shadow lead consultants on projects during 1 month. Then a lead consultant will assess the progress and when accepted the Novice will attend the Global Bootcamp.
Associate graduation plan
Associates will be assessed by Lead Consultant and will be assigned a mentor and projects to shadow lead consultants on during 1 month. Then a lead consultant will assess the progress and when accepted the Associate will attend the Global Bootcamp.
Developing your career after the Azure Skills Acceleration Program
Once successfully completed the Azure Skills Accelerate Program, you will be able to design and develop your personal career plan through the M Cloud Academy framework. This framework will be your personal companion to identify how and when you will be able to develop yourself from Expert into becoming a Technical leader
(Individual Contributor like a CTO, MVP, CSO) and/or Business Leader.
The M Cloud Skills Accelerator Program offers to you
We offer you the following setting:
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal mentoring by experienced consultants
- Shadowing by our consultants in projects
- Devoteam M Cloud funded training and Microsoft certifications
- Tips and tricks from our certified consultants for the exams
Our benefits for you:
- Development: Internal Academy with Microsoft training on cloud, development and project management & exclusive certification programs through our Microsoft partnership
- Diverse customer projects: holistic projects at leading customers with the use of state-of-the-art cloud technologies
- Vibrant community: Azure Meetup, SQLPASS, live webinars – just a few Microsoft events we invite you to
- Our basics: Flexible working hours, part-time models, remote work
What we are looking for
- School degree
- Career changers are welcome
- Motivation and joy to support and advise our customers on Microsoft cloud projects.
- Affinity and passion for the IT world, especially digitization and transformation
- Confident communication
- Willingness to travel – but our motto « Sleep in Your Own Bed » makes a lot of things easier!
Devoteams Culture and Perks
We know the secret to progression is flexibility. Opportunities are always open to committed employees.
Open and honest culture
We believe in flat hierarchies, open doors and management who listen. This is our way, every day.
Attractive career model
Our colleagues benefit from continuous development, with mentorship and training at every step.
A professional academy
Education is an essential building block of career progression. This is a core part of what we do.
Part-time or full-time
From consultant to manager, we keep working arrangements flexible because we know every situation is different.
A motivating philosophy
We have a company-wide culture of motivation and support, we all have each other’s backs.
Apply now for your Skills
We’re always on the lookout for creative sparks who have a passion for Microsoft technologies.
The digital future is happening now and at Devoteam, we create a culture of visionaries who are like-minded and dedicated to creative change.
Build the skills you need to land some of the most sought after job roles in tech.